Canna-Management Corporation (CMC) supports growers and entrepreneurs to create and build up thriving, legal cannabis businesses. We specialize in designing the right plan for your business to legally cultivate, process, or dispense cannabis by:
- Identifying locations to establish a legal cannabis business.
- Assessing the areas of your business that will benefit from modernization.
- Applying best practices to optimize yield and employee well-being.
- Integrating modern business, cultivation, and processing practices to maximize profit.
- Keeping your core values at the center of you business operation.
Each of our services supports your goals to create and build a legal cannabis business with sustainable business practices to ensure your long-term success.
How Can CMC Help Me Establish a Legal Cannabis Business?
More than half of the U.S. allows the sale, cultivation, and processing of cannabis. However, each state has its own regulations governing every aspect of this industry. These laws vary widely and may require additional steps even after obtaining your license to operate a legal cannabis business. CMC streamlines the application for a business license and provides you with step-by-step direction from a team of consultants with expert knowledge on:
- Grow site location
- Regulatory compliance
- Financial & asset management
- Human resource management
- Marketing solutions
About Our Process
CMC starts by assessing your current or prospective business, identifying areas for improvement, and then assigning a team that suits your needs and budget. CMC prioritizes its recommendations, allowing you to implement the changes at your own pace. Each team member works to achieve your goal to build a lucrative, legal cannabis business by informing you of how to meet the demands of an ever-changing landscape of legal requirements, technological advancements, and consumer demand.